- Machinic Infrastructures of Truth (2020), an inquiry into the manufacturing of algorithmic surveillance through the systems of online-rating.
- Adversarial Infrastructure (2019), an investigation into the volumetric history of the Crimean annexation that employs deepfake technology as a research method, aiming to assemble the new image of logistical infrastructures as a type of hybrid warfare.
- ‘Spectral Volumes of Russian Cyber Warfare’ book chapter in ‘Cyberwar Topologies: In Struggle for a post-American Internet’ ed. by Svitlana Matviyenko and Kayla Hilstob. 2022
- ‘Water Infrastructures of Decolonial Weathering’ co-authored as DCC for ‘European Review’. 2022
- ‘AI Glossary’ volume co-edited with Ilan Manouach. Onassis Publications. 2021